Thursday, November 9, 2017

The Greatest Mississippi Gulf Coast Blog - An Introduction


Before I begin, I need to clarify one thing about this blog. It may not actually be the greatest MS Gulf Coast Blog in existence, but I will do my best to keep it interesting. Let's begin.

I grew up in, and still live in, the New Orleans Metropolitan area. Ever since I was a small child, my family and I would travel to the coast for long weekends, day trips, and everything in between. To me the gulf coast of MS was paradise. Those memories are forever ingrained inside of me.

I started bringing my own kids here many years ago. We began by driving up for the day to spend time on the Bay St. Louis Beach. Those day trips turned into weekend trips and we found ourselves spending more and more time here. I would even drive up on a Friday night just to spend a few hours shooting photos. The call of the coast was strong and I knew I needed to find a permanent place here sooner rather than later.

In the summer of 2016 that dream became a reality and I know split my time between the coast and New Orleans area. This blog will focus on my adventures on the coast including photography, dining, cooking, and all sorts of things in between.

I hope you enjoy this blog and look forward to reading your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment