Thursday, December 7, 2017

Agave Mexican Restaurant - Gulfport, MS

Did someone say nacho fries? 

Disclaimer: I have eaten El Agave several times, but all were delivered by Waitr

A fairly well known fact about me is that I am a fan of fries with stuff on top of them. I've had fries with all sorts of toppings, but when I saw nacho fries on the menu here my heard darn near exploded. The weakest part of nachos is the chips and the best part of fries is the fries. Mind blown.

I strongly recommend you order the nacho fries with the addition of steak. It's fajita steak and you also get all the other accoutrements that normally come with nachos. They're great.

In addition to the nacho fries I have also had their mixed fajitas. The quality of steak, chicken and shrimp are as good as any I've had on the Ms Gulf Coast. Whatever they marinate their meat in is slightly smokey and that flavor permeates both the meat and veggies. It's so good that I ditched the tortillas and ate it with a fork. 

I can't speak about the service in the restaurant, but I can tell you that my order has always been complete which says something.

Looking for Mexican food on the coast? El Agave should be own your list.

Contact
  • 2108 25th Ave
    Gulfport, MS 39501
  •  Phone number(228) 822-1415
  •   Business websiteelagavegulfport.com

No comments:

Post a Comment